New Delhi: The share allocation of RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, owned by Indian Railways, which was closed last week, is likely to be finalized on Tuesday (23 February). And the initial public offer (IPO) of RailTel Corporation of India Limited was subscribed 42.39 times on the last day of membership. The telecom infrastructure provider’s Rs 819-crore IPO received bids for 2,59,42,43,370 shares against 6,11,95,923 shares on offer. And Allotment of shares under the IPO of RailTel Corporation of India, a government company in the telecom infrastructure sector, will take place on 23 February 2021 i.e. today. Investors who have been allotted shares will be transferred to the account on February 24. But investors who have not been allotted shares They will start getting money back from 24 February. The shares will be listed on February 26, after which you will be able to trade these shares. If you had also applied for this IPO, then you can check the status in this way. And if you have not made your application then you can go to this website now and check the status too.
Check your status from here :-
How to check RailTel IPO Allotment Status
- First go to this link https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
- After this, you have to select RailTel Corporation of India IPO here.
- Now you enter your application number.
- After entering the application number, enter the captcha after entering all the required information.
- Submitting captcha will enable you to view IPO share allocation status.
How to check officially check
Check on BSE website like this
- First go to the website of BSE https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Then select Equity here.
- Now select RailTel Corporation of India.
- After which enter the application number and PAN number and click
- Now you will be able to see your IPO allotment status.