How Does Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna’s Diet Plan Work?
The VRK diet ask VRK diet suggests eating high-fat, moderate protein and low carb foods.
And, when you deprive your body of carbs, which are the main source of energy for the body, it then uses the stored fat in the body to meet its energy needs, thereby allowing you to lose weight superfast.
He used to weigh about 123 kg earlier and have tried different diets and exercises to lose weight but failed miserably. Later, he followed the keto diet, by consuming 70-100 gms of fat, 3 lemons, 4 liters of water and 1 multi-vitamin tablet per day.
He also claims that his diet not only helps in losing weight, but also reverses Type 2 diabetes. if you want weights loss in 30 days only follow all rules by vrk diet Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna’s Diet Plan.
READ ALSO :-
- gym diet plan for muscle gain beginner | nutrition tips and trick for gym beginner 2021
- Benefit of mango juice | Benefits of eating mango at night | Does eating mango at night increase weight
- how to use date palm for weight loss, health benefits of date palm fruit in2021
1. Liquid Diet Plan
2. Solid Diet Plan
Let us now discuss both the diet plans in detail so that you’ll have a better understanding. vrk diet
vrk diet Liquid Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Everyone should start with the liquid diet plan first. You can follow this liquid diet for as long as you want or comfortable with.
And, remember that you’ll lose more weight during this period when compared with the solid vrk diet.
70 to 100 gms of FAT (Choose any of these – Coconut oil, olive oil, ghee, butter, cheese)
4 Liters of Water
2 Multi-vitamin tablets
Sample Meal Plan for normal days
You can choose any of the suggested oils as a fat source.
vrk diet recommends
Take 500 ml warm water and add 20-30 gms of FAT (oil) and drink it. This should be repeated multiple times in a day until the recommended 70-100 gms fat is consumed.
You should take 2 multi-vitamin tablets during this diet, one in the morning and another in the evening. vrk diet
Try to drink 4 litre of water per day. You can use 2 tbsp of curd per 1 litre of water and 1 lemon for better taste. You can follow this liquid diet for as long as you’re comfortable and there is no problem in doing so. There are people who did it continuously for 1 month without any health issues. vrk diet
vrk diet Foods Allowed on the Diet
- Meat (Chicken/Fish/Mutton/Prawns): 250 gms for women and 300 gms for men
- Eggs: 0 to 6 max
- Dairy: Paneer, Tofu (soya paneer)
- In Limits: 1 small tomato, 1 small onion, 1 medium sized carrot
- Vegetables: Ladyfingers, Brinjal, Cabbage, Cauliflower
- Dry Fruits: 10 Almonds, 10 Walnuts, 10 Pistachios
- Seeds: 5 tsp Flax Seeds, 5 tsp Chia seeds
- FAT: Coconut oil, Olive oil, Butter, Ghee, Cheese
- Spices: Ginger-garlic paste, sea salt, chilly, pepper, turmeric and home made masala powder
vrk diet Foods Not Allowed on the Diet
- White rice
- Sugar & sweeteners
- White bread
- Whole wheat
- All fast foods
- All remaining vegetables
- All fruits except strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Conclusion about of vrk diet and vrk diet plan
Today we learned how the vrk diet works and how powerful the vrk diet is and what you have to eat here and what not to eat here will give you all kinds of answers. I hope you have received a lot of help from this post if you have a good post here. If you start, tell us by commenting