What is the ABC Diet?
ABC DIET :- The ABC diet is an extreme weight loss diet program that many have taken interest in. As losing weight has always been a popular topic especially among women, this diet program naturally attracted curiosity. And here in the program, millions of people troubled by their obesity have brought their body in shape and managed their weight and diet plan, here is a record in itself which is a big deal.
ABC DIET :- The ABC diet helps to boost the body’s metabolism, thereby promoting weight loss. A high percentage of people want to use anything to drop extra weight including the use of more serious diets. A typical diet, Ana Boot Camp (ABC Diet) could be a short-term option for you, but isn’t ideal. Using the Military Diet, although not ideal either, is at least short-term. You do it for a handful of days and move on to another more balanced, structured diet. The ABC Diet lasts for weeks which causes pause in the health community.
ABC DIET :- Does the ABC Diet work? The answer is “Yes”. The principle behind the diet is that you can sensibly use any foodstuff on any day but the caloric level of the diet should not exceed a real value in the plan on a given day. Most of the calories you expend each day is used to keep all the systems in your body functioning properly.
ABC DIET :- For example, and we’ll show the stages in a moment, for the first 10 days you won’t exceed 500 calories. As you move throughout the duration of the 10 days, you’ll get even lower. Not only is this really difficult to achieve, but it may also cause other health factors such as trouble breathing, dizziness, etc. It’s like one of those commercials you see on television a product promotes X but has side effects of Y, Z, and the rest of the alphabet.
ABC Diet plan progress
ABC DIET:- Furthermore, known as the Ana Boot Camp Diet, this program involves a pro-anorexia regimen for losing weight. This is different from the anorexic diet though. The idea is to restrict the individual’s calorie intake for a set number of days. It has created a lot of buzzes as proponents argue that anorexia can be a viable weight-loss option. ABC diet works on the strategy that one’s metabolism can be tricked through consuming varying calorie levels every day. The 50-day diet plan aims to slow down the body’s metabolism to its most extreme state.
How does the ABC Diet Work?
ABC DIET :- The ABC diet is best followed by plotting the required calorie intake on a chart. In the first week, the individual is required to take a maximum of 500 calories each on the first two days. The maximum calorie requirement would then decrease to 300, 400, 100, 200 & 300 respectively on succeeding days. In the second week, calorie intake for the week shouldn’t exceed 400 & 500 on the first two days. On the third day of the second week, the individual should be fasting. The fourth and fifth days have 200 and 100 calorie restrictions accordingly. Fasting would resume on the 6th day followed by a 300 calorie requirement on the 7th day. The calorie ceiling and fasting days would differ in the remaining weeks. On the 2nd day of Week 8, the individual should slowly return to his or her normal diet.
ABC DIET :- ABC Diet is a “50 Day Plan” divided into five phases. Each phase has 10 days except the 4th and 5th phases. The 4th phase has five days while the 5th phase has 15 days. Each phase of this diet plan is based on daily calorie intake. On this plan, you have to eat very specific kind of foods, especially vegetables and fruits. Drinking plenty of water is mandatory in this diet.
Here we have all the five phases based on the daily calories intake of the ABC Diet plan:-
ABC Diet Tips ABC DIET
ABC DIET :- To be able to go through with the ABC diet, you should drink plenty of water, at least two liters a day, and do exercise, if you feel up for it.
When you feel extremely hungry, keep your mind busy by taking long walks, reading, listening to music, talking to friends who support you, or whatever other activities you enjoy doing.
ABC DIET Stap one manage your day
- Eat a day’s worth of 500 calories for the first 2 days.
- Reduce it to 300 on Day 3.
- Then, the next day increase the calorie intake to 400.
- Decrease it to only 100 on day 5.
- After that increase it to 200 calories.
- From day 7 – 9 increase 100 calories every day until you reach 500.
- On day 10, do not eat anything. Keep a fast.
ABC DIET Stap two
- Start this period with 150 calories.
- Then you need to increase it to 200.
- On next day increase it to 400.
- Then gradually decrease your calorie intake to 350 to 250 and then 200.
- On the 7th day, you have to fast.
- On the eighth day, take 200 calories.
- Take 100 calories on the 9th day.
- End this period by keeping a fast on the tenth.
ABC DIET Stap three
- Start day 21 by consuming 300 calories and then eventually decrease 50 calories every day until you reach 50 calories per day.
- Then consume 100 calories followed by 200 calories for the next two days.
- Increase it to 300 and then on 9th day consume 800 calories.
- End this period by fasting on your 30th day.
ABC DIET Stap four
- Start this phase by eating 250 calories, and then increase it by 100 calories for the next 2 days.
- Fast on the 4th day.
ABC DIET Stap five
- This is the longest period in this diet plan. Start the phase with 500 calories and then keep reducing it by 50 calories per day until you reach 200 calories on the seventh day. Consume 200 calories on the eighth day
- Take 250 calories on the 9th day and then reduce it to 200 on the tenth day. Increase it to 300 calories and then reduce it to 200 then 150.
- End the ABC diet meal plan with a fast.
Risks of the ABC Diet / ABC DIET
As mentioned several times above, it’s important to know that there are risks associated with this diet and we don’t recommend it. While under this diet, your body will get used to saving energy as the calorie intake is minimal. When you complete the ABC diet, your body will continue to save calories and may store even more body fat than before. Low blood sugar is one risk of the ABC diet and leads to low energy levels. Therefore it is likely that you feel dizziness. The risk of losing muscle mass and osteoporosis is very high and due to lack of essential vitamins, even organ damage can be caused too. There are other risks of the diet too including:
- Paranoia Sensitivity
- Weakness and black outs
Before going on this meal plan you should be careful about this diet. Many health professionals or nutritionists do not advise people to follow this diet because it may trigger anorexia. It is a disease that prevents people from eating and harms people’s health.
Side effects of ABC Diet /ABC DIET
- You will have trouble in breathing
- Dry Skin
- Joint pain
- Low blood pressure
- Extreme weight loss
- ABC DIET
- Weakened immune system ABC DIET
- Abdominal pain, bloating
- Dry skin, brittle hair — can lead to hair loss
- Increased risk of bacterial infections, due to altered digestive patterns
- Dizziness ABC DIET
- Numbness is hands/feet
- Insomnia, sleep apnea
- Low hormone levels, can lead to hypothyroidism
- Low blood sugar ABC DIET
- Increased resistance to insulin, can lead to type 2 diabetes
- Hypothermia — being cold all the time
- Dehydration, can lead to kidney problems
- Low blood pressure ABC DIET
- Increased risk of heart failure
- Increased risk of suicide ABC DIET
- Six times more likely to die than general population ABC DIET
HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN YOU LOSE ON THE ABC DIET?
In perusing the ABC diet blogs, ABC diet results definitely vary. It seems most of the people who use the diet are already underweight. Most of these people lose 10 to 20 pounds.
For those who are overweight, it would probably be 20 to 25 pounds lost.
HOW DO PEOPLE STICK TO THE ABC DIET?
This overly restrictive diet plan charts out a 50-day plan for you to follow. To stick to the ABC diet, you need to endure dangerous anorexic tendencies for more than a month and a half.
Only eating 500 calories the first day, 500 the second day, 800 on one day, no calories several times including the last day — the ABC diet is not a good short-term or long-term solution for anyone.
DOES THE ABC DIET WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
At the end of this 50-day diet, you will have lost a dozen or so pounds. But it is not worth it and will not last.
ABC DIET :- Not only will your body have started to exhibit symptoms of anorexia, all that weight you lost will return as soon as this dangerous low-calorie diet is over.
Conclusion about of ABC DIET
ABC DIET :- I hope you found the information here very helpful, if you have any questions, you can ask by commenting, in this post, we have learned that ABC DIET has taken detailed information, we have prepared you hereby doing many types of research. And we request the readers who read this post that if you think that this post is beneficial for you, then definitely tell us by commenting in the comment box and also if you have any valuable suggestions then also write to us so that we can share our content. to make it a more public utility.
- Sorbiline syrup uses in Hindi उपयोग फायदे और साइड इफ़ेक्ट जाने ?
- gym diet plan for muscle gain beginner | nutrition tips and trick for gym beginner 2021
- vrk diet 100% work | Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna’s Diet Plan vrk diet
- weight loss inspiration diet plan tips?in 2021
- Girls with muscle | girls with muscle inspiration fitness | 5 tips & tricks that help You Build Lean Muscle