how to backup and restore android phone:-
Nowadays all phones have been given the facility to take backup, everyone can easily back up their phone, today we will talk about how to backup and restore android phones, you have a lot of important data on your android phone or tablet. there are more filesContacts, Appointments, Apps, Settings, Passwords Important Files Photos Videos There are much more memory that we don’t want to lose and you want to make sure that your information is backed up in case your phone breaks down. Android provides a built-in backup tool through which you can back up content using your Google account. Some brands of phones, like Samsung realme oppo Vivo Nokia phones, also let you back up data using your account And in today’s time, this is a common thing in all types of Android phones, if you also want to take a backup of your phone, then you have to remember that you should not forget to take a backup before changing the phone.
There is some kinds of important files that are difficult to transfer from one phone to another and let’s first look at how to back up your device using your Google account, this is one such option That should be available for any Android phone or tablet. Using your Google Account, your data and settings are automatically backed up to your Google Drive storage. The following items are included in the backup such as:
- google contact data
- Google Calendar Events and Settings
- Wi-Fi network and password
- Gmail settings
- Display Settings (Brightness and Sleep)
- Language and input setting
- date and time
Open Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen. Find the setting to backup Reset or Backup & restore and tap on it. In most cases, it should be listed as its own entry in the Settings screen; In other cases, it can be settled within more.
How does Android backup and restore work?
If we tell you in a simple way, first of all, you go to the phone’s settings and swipe, at the bottom, you will get the option of reset and backup, click on it. It will show on your Gmail id and your backup will come in your Gmail id.
And the second option is that you can also take backup through google drive, like first, you put your gamil id in google drive, then wherever your file photo video phone contacts your application and whatever you need you to drive to save in Then you must reset the phone and if you want to change the phone, then you must first reset it in the new phone. Enter the com where you took your back up all your data will come in your new phone and as soon as you put the gamil in your phone, your content will come slowly this is a very good way
Google contact data
Otherwise, if you want to take a backup through Google’s application, we still tell you that you are missing in your phone contact. have to put com And if you want to save any new number, then you save it in Gmail instead of saving it in the phone, what will happen that whatever your new contact will be, it will automatically be backed up in your new phone and your contact will be saved.
Just like you have saved all your phone numbers through gamil, you have to video your photos, all you have to do is download the google photos application Then you have to enter Gmail id in it and all the photos or videos you make from your phone will automatically go to your Google Photos and your photos and videos will be 100% saved.
In this way, you will be able to take all kinds of backups with the help of many types of applications of Google, by the way, if you want to take backup of the phone, then you should adopt the earlier idea.
go to phone setting and swipe click reset and backup button and click backup and wait faw minute load and save your data. it’s a very easy step for backup restore data.
Google One Application with Backup
- On your Android phone, open the Google One app Google One. If not then you can download it absolutely free on playstore
- Scroll down to “Back up your phone” and tap View details.
- Choose your desired backup settings.
- If you get advice to install an app, update an app, or change your settings, follow the on-screen steps. Then, to finish, go back to the Google One app.
- You can back up copies of your files along with the data. To reduce the amount of data you use, use Wi-Fi instead.
- If necessary, allow Backup by Google One to back up pictures and videos via Google Photos.
- Tap on Enable.
- Your Google One backup can take up to 24 hours.
- This is a very good application.
- This application is made for backup only
- Cloud in Cloud Computing Represents What
- Artificial intelligence in power system | AI Advance technology is enter the world
- Indian GYM Diet Chart The Complete Indian Bodybuilding Diet Plan & Chart Must *
- Indian Vegetarian Diet For Bodybuilding Vegetarian Diet Plan For Bodybuilding Fitness Tips? Must *
- ABC Diet & ABC Diet Results What is the ABC Diet? What is the ABC diet and is it effective?
- How to Run Fast Tips in Hindi | दौड़ने की Speed कैसे बढ़ाये | कैसे तेज़ भागें?